Are you looking for a job in Sunny Dubai?
Do you wish to have a Tax-free salary?
Are you tired from every day performing?
Are you looking for a Stress-Free job?
Start Your Career at Melodica Music Center, The Most Elite Music & Dance Institute in Dubai & Middle east and enjoy amazing Dubai.
Dubai is extremely well known for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage and it’s welcoming and generous approach to visitors by its residents. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world.
Melodica Music & Dance Institute, the most elite Music & Dance Institute in Dubai and Middle East is dedicated in attracting and retaining the best possible Music Teachers and Dance Instructors from around the world to join our family. We offer our Teachers a pleasant working environment and excellent studio facilities with several locations all over Dubai. Our commitment is to have a diverse community of teachers and students who complement one other and work towards a common goal of becoming a center of excellence. We take pride in being a reputable institute whose reputation will be beneficial to every employee who wishes to join us or has been part of our family.
- Plan and prepare lessons in relation to individual students’ needs and examination syllabuses
- Teach music theory, aural skills, sight reading and practical techniques to students
- Asses students’ abilities, provide feedback and compile reports
- Create and maintain a safe and motivating learning environment
- Continuously update professional knowledge and expertise, as appropriate, to keep up to date with developments in teaching practice and methodology, in general, and in the curriculum area of Music
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements
- Communicate effectively with the parents of students as appropriate
- Encourage students to take part in recitals, competitions, concerts, choirs, student bands, international examination boards etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in music or music education
- Proficient in English - verbal and written
- Professional in at least one (1) musical instrument with a solid foundation in music theory
- Teachers who can also teach piano or another musical instrument, at a beginner level, will be given preference
- Teachers who have Experience of teaching the International Examination Boards: ABRSM, TRINITY
- Demonstrate excellent musicianship and artistry as a teacher and performer
- Demonstrate passion for and experience in teaching young beginners and adults
- Flexibility and creativity to adapt to curriculum goals and ability to work collaboratively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a diverse community
- Ability to work during working hours as well as additional hours for planning meetings, professional development, scheduled concerts or examinations
- Interest and ability to be a role model to students and parents as an artist, teacher and scholar and to encourage students to develop holistically
- Basic IT knowledge
How to Apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR Department for a pre-screening telephone conversation. If you are not contacted by Melodica, your application has unfortunately not been successful.