CONCERT FEE Kids & Adults
Terms & Conditions
Booking and Fees
- The registration fee includes VAT and helps cover all costs related to the concert. We try our best to keep costs to a minimum whilst maintaining our usual high standards. All fees are non-refundable.
- Upon receipt of your registration, Melodica will appoint you a performance time and date. The time slot is scheduled at the discretion of Melodica and cannot be changed.
- Kindly ensure that you attend all classes leading up to the event to enhance your experience of a high-quality performance.
Dress Code and Equipment:
- Musicians are kindly requested to wear smart casual dress.
- Dancers should attend in uniform appropriate to their level and class. Kindly note that any student who does not attend in their appropriate uniform, unfortunately, will not be permitted to perform.
- Students are required to bring their own book and instrument (if applicable) on the day of the event.
- Melodica holds information about our customers to enable us to carry out our business. This information includes the contact details you supply to us and student record information. We will not disclose your information to third parties outside Melodica. Except where the law allows or requires or where you have given your permission to do so.
- Melodica may take photos and videos of performances to be used in promotional and training material.
- You are responsible for acting in a way that does not bring danger to yourself or any other students/staff. You must observe all warnings and signs and safety at all times and behave safely and responsibly.
- External influences, which are out of our control, can affect concert scheduling. This can include interruptions or cancellations to the schedule by event organisers, weather conditions, prayer timings etc.
- Type your name here to confirm acknowledgement of the terms and conditions